Since this website is not a secure website, the full past meeting minutes including finance and budget information are NOT posted on this site. The full meeting minutes are found on the Snake River HOA secure site at http://saguarocanyon.homestead.com/HomeOwnersONLY.html.
The next regular board meeting of Saguaro Canyon Subdivision Homeowners’ Association will be held on Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 at: 7:00 P.M. at Heritage Middle School. There must be a majority of the directors (three) to constitute a quorum. If a Board Member cannot be present, if any voting is too take place he/she must have a proxy filled out by the board member that will be representing.
Note: If a homeowner wishes to address the board, they must call Snake River to be added onto the agenda in order to schedule them at the beginning of the meeting.
The AGENDA for the April meeting will be posted 3-4 days prior to the meeting.
Below is the AGENDA for the March 19 2019 meeting. The minutes will be posted as soon as they are approved by the Board.
- Roll Call to determine quorum
- Homeowner Topics
- Approval of previous meeting minutes
- Financial Report
– Landscape Committee
–Website/Newsletter, Welcome/Social Committee
– Architectural Committee – Final Builder Deposit Inspection Report (resent 7-10-18)
– Violation Report
– Swimming Pool Committee-Splash Pool Update (Pioneer Pool and Spa) Pool work done, fire department inspection needed, final operation inspection to make sure the water flow and heater is working, then all complete.
- Unfinished Business: Wrought Iron Fence Project (Aero Fence)-doing in sections, starting in March
New Pool Cards and Access System (Sentry Security) new keys are in, plan to mail out to all homeowners with new pool rules with return envelope and stamps?
Bocce Ball Court Proposal
ADT Installation at the pool-April
- New Business: Committee Interest Forms
Bylaws discussion-correspondence with Brindee (Vial Fotheringham)
- Next Board Meeting: April 16th, 2019 7:00, at: Heritage Middle School, Cafeteria.
FEBRUARY 26 2019 ANNUAL HOMEOWNERS MEETING: The Board members presented 2018 results and 2019 plans and budget. Download a copy here. Sorry, budget numbers are removed. Please contact Erik for the budget numbers (this is not a secure site.)