Board MeetingsMonthly Board Meeting Minutes (PDF)
Since this Saguaro Canyon website is not a secure website (no password required) the full past OFFICIAL/FINAL meeting minutes including financial and budget information are NOT posted on this site.
The next regular board meeting of Saguaro Canyon Subdivision Homeowners’ Association will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at: 7:00 P.M.
THE MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED ON-LINE VIA ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to the December ZOOM meeting. Erik will send you a link for you to use to join the meeting.
There must be a majority of the Board member directors (three) to constitute a quorum, to allow conducting of the meeting. If a Board Member cannot be present, if any voting is too take place he/she must have a vote selection proxy filled out by the board member that will be representing.
Note: If a homeowner wishes to address the board about an issue or concern, at least 24 hours before the meeting, they must call or email erik@SnakeRiverHOA.com to be added onto the agenda in order to schedule them at the beginning of the meeting.
The NEXT meeting is May 17, 2022, 7:00 p.m. via ZOOM on-line meeting.
- Roll Call to determine quorum (must be at least three Board members present)
- Homeowner Topics (welcomes questions/issues from homeowner in attendance)
- Approval of April meeting minutes
- Financial Report (Erik)
- Landscape Committee
- Website/Newsletter, Welcome/Social Committee
- Architectural Committee
- Violation Report – Report emailed to Board
- Swimming Pool Committee – Backflow tests completed, passed (see attached)
- Unfinished Business:
- Bylaw’s revision – Next step discussion
- Wrought iron fence – (Aero Fence) Final phase summer 2022
- Fire hydrants – To be completed summer 2022
- Front entrance rock – Tealy’s Land Surveying doing new survey. 5-11 Erik sent follow up email on status.
- New Business:
- Board position and term rotation continued discussion (position assignments for existing Board members). Kathy Lamson has volunteered to be President.
- Repair wood fence behind berm along McMillan – See updated proposal
- Pool house stucco possible repair discussion – See proposals
- Concrete sidewalk (corner of Red Horse/Yucca Canyon) repair – requested proposals
- Next Board Meeting:
- June 21st, 2022, 7:00 via Zoom or________________________?