Since this website is not a secure website, the full past OFFICIAL meeting minutes including finance and budget information are NOT posted on this site. The full meeting minutes are found on the Snake River HOA secure site at http://saguarocanyon.homestead.com/HomeOwnersONLY.html.
The next regular board meeting of Saguaro Canyon Subdivision Homeowners’ Association will be held on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at: 7:00 P.M.
THE MEETING WILL BE A ZOOM WEB MEETING!
Contact email@example.com for an invitation to the ZOOM meeting.
There must be a majority of the Board member directors (three) to constitute a quorum. If a Board Member cannot be present, if any voting is too take place he/she must have a vote selection proxy filled out by the board member that will be representing.
Note: If a homeowner wishes to address the board about an issue or concern, at least 24 hours before the meeting, they must call or email erik@SnakeRiverHOA.com to be added onto the agenda in order to schedule them at the beginning of the meeting.
September 15, 2020 meeting agenda:
Roll Call to determine quorum:
Approval of August Minutes:
Landscape Committee Report:
Website, Welcome/Social Committee Report:
Architectural Committee Report:
Violation Report: managed outside of the meeting by the Board
Swimming Pool Committee Report:
- Reserve Study-Summary spreadsheet incorporating dues increase (Kathy)
- Bylaws Revision – Tabled
- Wrought Iron Fence Repair- (Aero Fence) Work progressing, Mike painted tops of posts behind pool where squirrels chewed.
- Front Entrance Rock Structure – Jason working on two proposals.
- Waterfall Lights Repair – Approved (Plan Pro)
- Lightpole hit on Red Horse – Richard looking for similar replacement
Next Board Meeting: Board Meeting Tuesday October 20th, 2020 7:00, via Zoom.