Since this website is not a secure website, the full past OFFICIAL meeting minutes including finance and budget information are NOT posted on this site. The full meeting minutes are found on the Snake River HOA secure site at http://saguarocanyon.homestead.com/HomeOwnersONLY.html.
The next regular board meeting of Saguaro Canyon Subdivision Homeowners’ Association will be held on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at: 7:00 P.M. at Heritage Middle School, Rm 121 Orchestra Room.
There must be a majority of the Board member directors (three) to constitute a quorum. If a Board Member cannot be present, if any voting is too take place he/she must have a vote selection proxy filled out by the board member that will be representing.
Note: If a homeowner wishes to address the board, they must call Snake River to be added onto the agenda in order to schedule them at the beginning of the meeting.
January 21, 2020 meeting agenda:
Roll Call to determine quorum
Approval of Minutes
- Landscape Committee
- Website/Newsletter, Welcome/Social Committee
- Architectural Committee
- Violation Report-Emailed to Board
- Swimming Pool Committee
- Reserve Study-NorthStar Reserves
- Bylaws Revision – See ELC (Dave Fogg) Letter of Engagement
- Wrought Iron Fence Repair- To start in spring
- Driveway spalling continued discussion
- 2020 Annual Meeting (February 18) Planning/Discussion
Next Board Meeting: February 18, 2020 ANNUAL HOMEOWNERS MEETING, 7:00, at: Heritage Middle School, Orchestra Room #121