Since this website is not a secure website, the full past OFFICIAL meeting minutes including finance and budget information are NOT posted on this site. The full meeting minutes are found on the Snake River HOA secure site at http://saguarocanyon.homestead.com/HomeOwnersONLY.html.
The next regular board meeting of Saguaro Canyon Subdivision Homeowners’ Association will be held on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at: 7:00 P.M. at Heritage Middle School, Rm 121 Orchestra Room.
There must be a majority of the Board member directors (three) to constitute a quorum. If a Board Member cannot be present, if any voting is too take place he/she must have a vote selection proxy filled out by the board member that will be representing.
Note: If a homeowner wishes to address the board, they must call Snake River to be added onto the agenda in order to schedule them at the beginning of the meeting.
October 15 2019 meeting agenda (Preliminary):
Roll Call to determine quorum
Approval of Minutes
- Landscape Committee-Email from Russ regarding Herbicides used by ID Landscape
- Website/Newsletter, Welcome/Social Committee
- Architectural Committee
- Violation Report-Emailed to Board
- Swimming Pool Committee-Erik taking Tropitone chairs to Ennis for repair ($290/each)
- Possible Bylaws Revision – Jason coordinating with Dave Fogg
- Doggie Pot Stations: $200 +/- plus install, then ongoing cost for landscapers to empty of $20 per receptacle per week. (Jason Discussion)
- Wrought Iron Fence Repair Proposal for 2020 Budget
- Sister Sweepers Contract Renewal-No price change.
- FYI: Dans contract good through 2020
- Snake River HOA Management Contract Renewal-Proposed increase of $63.45 per month, $761.40 per year. (FYI: there has not been a Management Fee increase since 2013)
- 2020 Budget Review
Next Board Meeting: November 19th, 2019 7:00, at: Heritage Middle School, Orchestra Room #121