Pool Area and Pools are planned for opening on May 20: Weather dependent.
The key card reader is turned off until May 20, 2022.
Remind your family members that the VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM STAYS ON 24/7/365!
Climbing over the fences is illegal and you will be caught on video by the surveillance system!
POOL ACCESS KEYS
- Entrance and exit is by member card-key, intended for Saguaro Canyon residents and guests only.
- Owners MUST limit the number of guests to avoid overcrowding and potential problems in the pools and pool area!
- General Pool hours are: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. is for lap swimming. (lap swimming is defined as one complete length of a straight course, as in a swimming pool.)
- There is no lifeguard. All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Call 911 if an extreme emergency is determined.
If you are a Saguaro Canyon Owner and need a pool gate-key, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is ONE family key per owner address.
You must be in good standing with the HOA to be able to obtain a pool gate key. Only one gate-key per family is allowed.