SAGUARO CANYON POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The pool area and both pools are closed for the winter season. See you next spring.
2021 Summer Season: Maximum of three (3) non-resident guests per key-card. (Means owner/family plus three (3) non-resident guests).
- Be respectful to others using the pool.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY; all persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- Hours of operation:
- Adult only swim (lap swimmint) 8:00 am to 10:00 a.m.
- General hours 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The pool is for the exclusive use of homeowners who have paid their annual dues within the allotted time frame as stated on the invoice each year. Key cards are not to be “loaned out” at any time.
- Homeowners with an active pool card are limited to 3 guests per household with an active pool card.
- Children, under the age of 13, must be accompanied by an adult homeowner.
- Proper swim attire and swim diapers (when necessary, for young children) are required.
- The following is/are NOT allowed in the pool or the pool area:
- Diving, pushing, shoving
- Overly large flotation devices
- Footballs or hard objects
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades
- Smoking or vaping
- Food, except in the designated “food zone” area
Homeowners are advised to not open the gate to allow others to enter the pool area.
Revised: July 2021