SAGUARO CANYON POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Be respectful to others using the pool.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY; all persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- Hours of operation:
- Adult only swim (lap swimming) 7:00 am to 10:00 a.m.
- General hours 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The pool is for the exclusive use of homeowners who have paid their annual dues within the allotted time frame as stated on the invoice each year. Key cards are not to be “loaned out” at any time.
- Homeowners with an active pool card are limited to 3 guests per household with an active pool card.
- Children, under the age of 13, must be accompanied by an adult homeowner.
- Proper swim attire and swim diapers (when necessary, for young children) are required.
- The following is/are NOT allowed in the pool or the pool area:
- Diving, pushing, shoving
- Overly large flotation devices
- Footballs or hard objects
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades
- Smoking or vaping
- Food, except in the designated “food zone” area
Homeowners are advised to not open the gate to allow others to enter the pool area.
Revised: August 25 2022