Saguaro Canyon residents are welcome to enjoy the swimming pool and the many accommodations that surround the pool. The pool is a feature of the subdivision that is for the mutual enjoyment of all homeowners and their guests. Rules and Regulations do apply such that the pool continues to be an enjoyable place for all. The obligation of enforcing these rules and regulations is largely in the hands of all residents who use or frequent the area. Please report any issues immediately to Erik@SnakeRiverHOA.com or any Board member. Call 911 if
- Entrance and exit is by member card-key, intended for Saguaro Canyon residents and guests only.
- General Pool hours are: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- There is no lifeguard. All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Call 911 if an extreme emergency is determined.
SAGUARO CANYON POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
2021 Summer Season: Maximum of three (3) non-resident guests per key-card. (Means owner/family plus three (3) non-resident guests).
- Hours of Operation are from 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 P.M daily. 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M is reserved for Adult Swim.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Owners and managers will not be responsible for accidents and injuries.
- Owners and managers will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen, or damaged.
- NO DIVING, RUNNING, PUSHING, OR SHOVING in or around the pool area.
- The pool is exclusively for the use of the homeowners of the subdivision and guests of the homeowner when accompanied by the homeowner. Homeowner assumes all responsibility for their guests as well as for their supervision. Loaning out pool cards to non-residents may result in privileges being revoked.
- To ensure space for all homeowners please limit your guests to six (6) per residence.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) shall not use the pool without an adult in attendance.
- Children must be properly attired, no diapers allowed with exception of swim diapers.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Any person known to be, or suspected of being afflicted with an infectious disease, suffering from a cough, cold, sores or wearing bandages shall be excluded from using the pool facilities unless such person submits a written statement, signed by a licensed physician, confirming that the person does not present a health hazard to other pool users, or permission is given by Home Owners Association.
- No pets in the pool area.
- Food is to be consumed at the picnic tables. This is the “FOOD ZONE”. No food may be served or eaten in or around the pool area at any time. Refreshments must be served in unbreakable containers.
- All refuse must be placed in trash containers and pool furniture must be clean before departure.
- No alcoholic beverages shall be served or consumed in or around the pool area at any time. No person under the influence of alcoholic beverages is permitted in or near the pool.
- No Glass or glass containers of any kind.
- No Smoking/vaping in or around the pool area.
- Abusive/foul language, “horseplay”, fighting, boisterous or dangerous conduct and/or any noisy behavior disturbing to the other homeowners is forbidden in or around the pool area.
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bikes in the pool area.
- Respect others when using radios, media devices, or other musical instruments in the pool area.
- Homeowners and their guests are required to be properly attired at all times going to and from in or around the pool area. Proper attire is swimming suits only. No cutoff jeans, tee shirts, or gym shorts will be allowed as swimwear.
- Homeowners and guests will place their towels over pool furniture when using suntan oil or other lotions.
- No footballs or projectiles, inner tubes, inflatables, or any other objects whatsoever that may interfere with the enjoyment of other pool goers are allowed in the pool area.
- Any damage to the pool, equipment, or fixtures will be paid for by the responsible party.
- Safety equipment is not to be used except in case of emergency.
- Doors and/or gates must be kept locked.
- Pool keys will not be provided to non-members or duplicated.
- Only Association Homeowners in good standing may use the pool facilities.
- Return pool key card to Snake River Homeowners Association Management when and if you sell your home. If you should lose or misplace your key card please contact Snake River. They will replace your pool key card at a cost of thirty five dollars ($35.00).
- Do not put holes in your pool key card. This will damage the card and make it unusable.